Thursday, September 21, 2017

Grant 100WC Week#2

This is what happened. A man named James walked in a very rare and exotic jewelry store. He went to go pick out  a tiara for his pet cat. This store is a very odd shape. It’s the shape of a light bulb. Once he walked in the store he found the perfect one. It was a gold and ruby tiara. He picked it up and the next thing he knew the store was all broken. Once he pulled himself from under the wreckage. He saw all of the jewelry on the ground. This man was just standing there watching everything.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, ASES!
    What a fabulous story! So we have James that wished to offer a precious tiara to his dear pet! But I wonder if some kind of malediction was linked to the tiara itself, as the light bulb like store just blew away when James picked it up! I me too, I keep just watching all this treasure spread all around James!
    I’m teacher Ines, from Portugal, http://cadescrita.edublogs.org (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Proferssora no Colegio Amor de Deus. I think that the destruction of the light bulb is best to the imagination of the reader. As to the malediction I believe that the possibilities range from a complete accident to a curse.

      -Grant

      Delete
  2. Hi Grant.
    I see what you mean and I appreciate all this large range of possibilities to defy and encourage the reader to exercise his own imagination.
    Thank you for sharing your perspective with me.
    Teacher Inês (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete